Employer: GHG Systems Inc.
Job Title: SAP Analyst
- Conduct AS IS System/Process reviews in SAP EHP8 upgraded system with respect to SAP PS system mapped, integrated with SAP Sales & Distribution (SAP SD/LE) module and Create To-be Process Flows
- Analyze functional and infrastructure design of SAP System and its integration with cross functional modules MDG, MM, PP, Logistic,FI, PS and external systems
- Lead the architectural governance function and processes during the implementation to ensure the ongoing alignment of business architecture, functional architecture and technical architecture from a functional/solution perspective.
- Gather requirements from business and PwC teams, perform a FIT Gap analysis to build a design in SAP which includes configuration and development for all Quarterly Releases and Monthly Sprints.
- Effectively apply SAP EHP8 support pack on phased approach with Information Technology Life Cycle (ITLC) methodologies and enforce project standards to effectively provide the service deliverables.
- Conduct software configuration activities using SAP IMG tool in SAP S/4 HANA database to tailor SAP system to business-specific needs in respect of SAP modules and applications therein.
At least Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a closely related technical field of study.
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org